Here are some of our recommended flavors! Click on the title to see pictures of the cupcakes. (Some combinations do not have pictures yet…check back often!)
- Rich chocolate cake filled with decadent salted caramel (with or without pecans), topped with caramel buttercream, a pecan brittle shard and a drizzle of salted caramel.
- Moist brown sugar cake filled with sweet, salty caramel. Then topped with a decadent swirl of caramel buttercream and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Juicy lime cake filled with lime curd mousse and finished with a swirl of lime cream cheese frosting.
- Toasted coconut cake filled with creamy coconut custard and topped with white chocolate cream cheese Icing and toasted coconut.
- Sour cream almond cake filled with strawberry or raspberry mousse and topped with strawberry or raspberry buttercream.
- Double chocolate cake filled with decadent chocolate mousse and topped with a swirl of chocolate buttercream and sprinkles.
- Moist lemon cake filled w creamy lemon curd mousse and topped with a dollop of fresh lemon buttercream.
- Double chocolate cake filled with Oreo-infused vanilla mousse (or a whole Oreo, if you like!), topped with crushed cookies and vanilla-bean buttercream.
- Chocolate cake filled w chocolate mousse and topped with a swirl of peppermint mocha buttercream.
- Moist red velvet cake filled with chocolate or raspberry mousse, topped with cream cheese frosting and red sugar crystals.
- Pink raspberry champagne cake filled with raspberry mousse and topped with vanilla-bean buttercream.
- Moist brown sugar cake filled with fresh apples and caramel and topped with a swirl of cinnamon -caramel buttercream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Pumpkin spice cake, topped with a cinnamon struesel, filled with vanilla mousse and crowned with a swirl of cinnamon-spice cream cheese icing and toasted pecans.
- Light pumpkin spice cake filled with Latte cream and topped with vanilla bean cream cheese frosting.
- Double chocolate cake filled with chocolate mousse mixed with your choice of crushed candy pieces. Topped with vanilla bean buttercream and more candy pieces.
- Pink velvet cake filled with white chocolate raspberry mousse. Topped with white chocolate swiss meringue buttercream.
- White velvet cake filled with white chocolate raspberry mousse. Topped with white chocolate swiss meringue buttercream.
Confetti Birthday Cake
- Birthday confetti cake filled with vanilla mousse and topped with birthday cake buttercream and an obscene amount of sprinkles!
Reese’s PB Cuppie
- Chocolate cake filled with a creamy peanut butter mousse and topped with a swirl of peanut butter buttercream…yum!
- Rich double chocolate cake filled with sweet coconut crème, smothered with dark chocolate ganache, and sprinkled liberally with toasted almonds.
- Spiced gingerbread cake filled with fluffy marshmallow crème, topped with a swirl of lemon cream cheese icing.
- Moist carrot cake loaded with pineapple, coconut, and pecans…topped with cream cheese Icing and candied pecans (can be made without coconut and nuts).
- Brown sugar cake filled with chocolate ganache and topped with cookie dough buttercream.
- A moist banana, coconut, and pineapple cake topped with vanilla-bean cream cheese Icing.
- Double chocolate cake filled with fresh raspberry mousse, topped with chocolate buttercream and a fresh raspberry.
- Italian cream cake (please specify with or without nuts and coconut) filled with vanilla or chocolate Bavarian cream, crowned with a vanilla-bean cream cheese icing swirl.
- Snickerdoodle cake filled with fresh cinnamon-apple filling and topped with cinnamon-clove buttercream.